Monday, March 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Ten Years Ago.....I was a Junior at Cyprus High School. I sweat, ate, drank and slept Spinnakers (the drill team) I was the Vice President that year. We took second at Region and State. I was on my second year with my high school sweetheart. So pretty much it was all boyfriend and Spinnies!!!

Five Places That I Have Visited......I have been a lot of places so I will try and narrow it down to my top fave 5. 1. Las Vegas, Montana, Idaho, Texas and Jamaica (all the little trips I've traveled with my hubby) 2. Mexico 3. Washington DC 4. Hawaii 5. New York

Five Things On My To Do List.....1. Visit Spain 2. Make my business as successful as possible 3. Clean my house 4. Spend more time with Tyler 5. Grocery Shop. Kind of weird mixture of to do's but there they are.

I Enjoy......Hanging out at my house with my Hubby and my dog child Missie. I am kind of a loner! I like to travel, spend time with my family and of course I love to Dance!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you during one of my blog stalking adventures. Not real sure who's blog, but I see you already found me too. I think your dog is CUTE! See ya around the blogging world.

Jennie said...

Hey Jessie!

I'm glad you linked us! How are you guys? Tell Tyler I said "HI"!

I love your weimeraner! We have a Chocolate Lab and whenever we shave her she kinda looks like a weimeraner.

Keep in touch!

T'Ann Payne said...

I just ran into your blog and wanted to say HI!!!

T'Ann

janana said...

hey girl im getting mine going love yours

The Jensen's said...

Hey girl, we missed you the other night on our girls night out, but I am sure with your busy world you probably needed some down time or alone time more than girls time. We will have to plan another one. Thanks for all your help with Spinnies this year!!! I hope I see you at the banquet next week! - Jody

janana said...

Hey Jess, I wanted my blog name to be Chequita Banana but Eric said it was to hard to spell. OH well. Thanks for the comment. See ya Monday :)