Monday, October 27, 2008

New Halloween Traditon!!!!

My cute hubby decided to have our families over for dinner and a pumpkin carving contest. We provided the food and everyone had to bring a pumpkin to carve. We set up in our garage, ate a wonderful meal that my hubby made and away we went carving. After every one was done with their pumpkin we set them on my porch all lit up. My mom being the funny person she is told everyone they had to leave their pumpkin at my house and to her surprise they did. We ended up with 12 pumpkins and a new Halloween tradition. The next week we had it at Dustin & Amanda's and the following week after that was at Scott & Tashina's. It turned out to be really fun, but next year you better believe I'm having it last so all the pumpkins will still be good for Halloween. If you really know me, you know that Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!

No comments: