Monday, February 11, 2008

The Business.....




Just Dance is doing great! We are in our second year and I can't believe how much we have grown in just one year. I guess we kind of know what we are doing. It has been and is very rewarding having my own business turn into such a great success. Who would have thought I would be doing what I am doing right now. I wouldn't have been able to do it with out my awesome partner in crime Celeste. We make quite the team for a couple of dancers that didn't really have a clue (we thought we did, but we didn't) we are definitely learning as we go, and I think we are making great progress. The studio takes up a lot of my time. I actually don't teach as many classes as I have in the past but the business end of it makes up for it. Thank heavens for our awesome staff (Mo, Crystal, Rachyl & Whitnee). I don't get to spend as much time with my hubby as I would like but he is very supportive, which means the world to me. I definitely found a keeper! We are getting ready for competition and the year end recital so I can pretty much say goodbye to the weekends for the next few months. Oh well, who needs a life right! It is all worth it in the end when you see the smiling faces, the boosts of confidence, the progress made, the hugs, the thank you's and when you witness a cocoon turn into a beautiful butterfly. That is why I do what I do. "Just Dance like no one is watching..."

1 comment:

BrittneyandDoug said...

Hi! It has been a long time. Your business sounds like so much fun! It looks like you and Celeste are doing great with it. It is good to see you on here!! Brittney and Doug