Monday, February 11, 2008

What's Up!!!


Here is a little bit of what's been happening in the lives of the Zufelts!!!
I can't believe Tyler and I have been married for 1 year and 7 months already, how time flies. We are doing great!! We don't really get to see each other that much with Tyler working 40 plus hours a week at Hawk and I work 30 hrs at Hawk and a trazillion hrs. at the Studio. So when
everyone asks when we are going to have a baby. We are way to busy and besides we already have a baby, our 1 yr. 11 month old, 85 lb. Weimeraner "Missie". I'm not kidding either when I say she is my baby. I love and treat her just like one. I am always telling Tyler to look at her when she does something new or funny. He thinks I'm crazy... Every night she sleeps right between us. There is no baby making with her around if you know what I mean. I have never seen a dog that has as much anxiety has she does. They don't call them "velcro dogs" for nothing. When we go out we take her to Grandma & Grandpa Bateman's where she play's with her brother's Hogan & Blaze. Just like taking the kids to the babysitter's. Missie keeps us quite busy & content. Our lives are way to busy right now to bring a crazy little red headed Zufelt into this world. Hopefully in time we will slow down, get to see each other more and then maybe start discussing little ones.

No comments: