Thursday, April 3, 2008

Six Funky Facts-Tag

1. I have webbed toes (no, I can't swim faster because of them). My second and third toes on both feet are connected at the second knuckle. I guess it's a genetic thing, my uncles are webbed at the first knuckle.

2. I am a big time knight owl. When it is time for normal people to go to bed, I am just getting started. It drives my husband crazy. I can't help it, I was brought up that way, my whole family including my grandparents love to stay up late.

3. Surprisingly, I was a jock chic all the way up to my 9th grade year. Who would've thought I would have turned into a dancer and opened my own studio?

4. My middle name (Dusty) was named after Dusty Springfield the Singer. I hated it when I was younger because I thought it meant I was dusty (dirty) kids are silly.

5. I married my ex-boyfriends best friend, who was my best friend as well!!

6. When I was two, I named my dog "Hambone" funny huh. He was the best dog!!!

I tag....Jessica & T'Ann

3 comments:

janana said...

Good thing i still know all these facts. I read your comment to Amanda about her name problem. I like you comment hehe! The nerve.

LYLAS

Jennie said...

I love reading these things. They are so fun. I am also a night owl. Dustin hates it too.

Missed ya at Jana's shoe party. I thought for sure I'd see you there.

Tell Tyler I said "Hi"

Take Care!

T'Ann Payne said...

Ok, I am actually participating in this!!! I don't know if I have have many funky things?
We haven't seen you guys for a while we need to plan a BBQ or something soon!
T'Ann