Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TTA-HOMETOWN FAVORITES!

FAVORITE PLACES TO.....

Grab Lunch- Any fast food (it's terrible I know)

Go For Date Night- Dinner at Tepanyaki and a movie at Jordan Landing

Pick Up Some Creative Goodies- Michael's

Keep The Kids Busy- Take them to run with the horses (my puppies)

Get Wet- Not a big fan

Buy a Treat- Sev Slurpee's and Arctic Shakes

Shop for Fun- Park City Outlets or Gardner Village

Ge Some Fresh Air- Go golfing

Splurge- Mom & Daughter shopping day

Drive For A Weekend Getaway- Lava Hot Springs or Las Vegas

4 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

Hi Jessie, Presli takes tumbling at Elite Academy and Dance at Tip Toe.

The Zufelt Family... said...

Well you better be bringing her over to Just Dance since the best teachers left there two years ago. Just kidding, well not really! Our prices are a lot lower. How long have you had her at Tip Toe?

Thanks for getting back to me!

Team Rico said...

We love Just Dance! Hey and did you forget you played water polo. I don't know how much more water involved that can be.

Who teaches your tubling class? I think Ellie might like it.

We need to get together is been to long.

Team Rico said...

I just noticed Iam team rico OOPS!

I'm sure you thought Eric wrote that:)